Monday, November 15, 2010

Special New Release Party and Sale Tonight

On CDAC Group Bonibleaux Designs Digis - be the first to catch the new releases, fun games, prizes and fun for all!!
[you have to be a member so sign up and join in the fun]

Here's a little peak at what is waiting for you over at Bonibleaux Designs Digis Group.  The new images will be in the store during the New Release party.

I'd like to introduce our Special Guest Designer for November

My name is Dorly Weitzen and I live in sunny Israel.
I'm married and I have 3 adorable sons.
I'm a Linguist and fluent in 7 languages.
I grew up in a family of artists and art collectors, 
and I've been creating ever since I can remember myself.
I love painting, jewelry designing, scrapbooking, 
altered art and mixed media art. And chocolate, of course.
I have a constant urge to create something new every day.
It sure is better than maintaining what already exists!



And the rest of the Gang!!




Don't forget time is running out for the December Guest Designer Challenge and the November 5th Sketch Challenge


Thank you!! 
The DTD Team 
and 

2 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wow- the DT has outdone themselves!!! Love all of the great designs- cute images Boni!

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog